At iTMethods, our mission is to provide the leading integrated DevOps SaaS Platform that enables companies to compete by securely delivering software faster and with higher quality.
Our DevOps SaaS Platform provides a flexible and integrated toolchain that allows development teams to focus on building software without having to maintain an ever-evolving set of DevOps tools and capabilities. The platform automates access to industry-leading applications from Atlassian, CloudBees Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Sonatype, JFrog, SonarQube and many more. It delivers enterprise security, hybrid integration, reliability, scalability and a host of platform add-ons that streamline the onboarding of users and teams across the enterprise.
Today leading companies in many industries including finance, software, media, retail, and others rely on iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform and expertise for providing the best in DevOps and Cloud automation, applications services and management. Over the years we’ve won numerous awards, passed audit and certifications and gained the trust of our valued customers and partners worldwide.
We are very proud of our values, culture and our people. Our values are time tested and inform all our decisions. Our culture is focused on customers above everything. They are our most important priority and they help us shape our platform and improve customer experiences.
Reporting to the Director, Platform Services, we are adding a Cloud Engineer to our team. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in developing and deploying custom DevOps tool chains onto the platform that enables our enterprise customers to innovate and accelerate on the cloud. It’s a chance to apply your leadership, your knowledge, and your collaboration skills as you build and automate cloud infrastructure using AWS services.
What’s in it for you:
- Technical challenges. You want to work on multiple projects using a range of tools, rather than focusing on one long term project. You want to work on the end-to-end solution process from creating high-level solutions at the pre-sales level to identifying gaps within current ones; from researching tools to testing out proposed ideas. You will prepare and deliver a resilient, monitored, highly secured and complete solution for the Managed Services organization to maintain. You will focus on:
- Integrating the solutions to a client network as well as integrating the tools to function seamlessly together.
- Testing solutions with the intent that they are QA certified to hand to a customer for acceptance testing.
- Ensuring all work is documented in the appropriate tool so that any of the engineering team can pick up the work by referencing the documents.
- Exposure. You want to deliver high-quality experiences for customers on our platform. You will explore and test options in the clients’ sandbox to quickly confirm the feasibility of a solution. You will collaborate with management and peers, to inform customers and educate them on the solutions being delivered.
- Growth. You want to apply and expand your technical expertise including professional certification in AWS and / or Azure. If you had Atlassian or Jenkins that would be a bonus. You want to focus on:
- Continuous Improvement: Ensuring all engineering materials are continuously improved and delivered with consistency so that the Managed Services organization can effectively and efficiently manage and maintain the deployment.
- Continuous Learning: Keeping up to date with cutting edge technologies impacting the solutions being deployed as well as learning new ways of delivering similar solutions.
What you bring:
- Drive, collaboration and self-motivation. You thrive on developing solutions to open-ended business problems. You can work within a team and independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Expertise. You have 4 to 5 years of hands-on knowledge - and preferably certification in one or more of AWS, Azure, Jenkins, and Atlassian. You have experience with:
- Cloud and on-premises deployment using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Puppet, and other tools as appropriate.
- Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerization solutions.
- Cloud Provider Services including Infrastructure as Code.
- Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux.
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining IP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, and NTP.
- Database technologies like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Exposure to automation tools, containers, and serverless architecture.
Apply here or learn more on our website, Medium or LinkedIn.
iTMethods is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.