Functional Consultant - Atlassian products
- Full Time
- Professional Services
Privately owned and successfully operating for over 16 years, iTMethods has grown to become a market leader in enabling Enterprise DevOps. Our Managed DevOps SaaS Platform enables global enterprises to securely integrate, migrate, and modernize their complex, multi-cloud, multi-vendor DevOps environments leveraging our partnerships with industry leaders like: Atlassian, CoudBees GitHub, Sonatype, Git Lab and Jenkins. This allows iTMethods to help global enterprises across all business sectors to build better software, faster and more securely to enhance their pace of innovation.
The unrelenting pace of Digital Transformation means we what we do is critical to helping organizations capitalize on their growth opportunities using DevOps to accelerate development. We are headquartered in Toronto and our flexible work policy has allowed us to grow our team remotely around the globe. We offer both the excitement and agility of a start-up and the safe haven of a profitable well established company with serving top fortune 500 enterprises.
Every day, everyone here strives to be an active part of the best DevOps platform and delivery teams our clients have ever worked with. This is a chance to work with the best, at the best job you've ever had. We ask for your ideas, expertise, and commitment. In return, we give you access to smart people, an opportunity to further your knowledge, and the chance to build innovation for the real world.
We’re very excited about our anticipated growth and are expanding many of our teams of innovators, consultants, and collaborators to drive that success.
Reporting to the Director, Platform Services, we are adding another Functional to our team. This role presents an opportunity for a DevOps tool and process SME to play a critical role in engaging senior leadership, software teams and end-users at our enterprise customers to provide training, support and consulting that empowers them to leverage the full value of our platform and their Atlassian suite of tools. This person will have a multi-dimensional role and function as project manager, business analyst and relationship-builder. Their objective is to become a trusted advisor and coach to clients as we roll out our end-to-end services from defining agile strategy and workflows and dashboards to implementing and deploying solutions that optimize our customer's fully managed Atlassian environment on AWS.
You’re a solution oriented consultant who considers themselves an expert in one or more Atlassian products and spends most of your time interacting with clients, analyzing and implementing solutions. You’re the one who provides expert direction to the Sales Team during the pre-sales cycle and to clients during and after implementation. You have a presence and know how to navigate the different levels of management and individual decision makers and contributors inside customer organizations. You work well under pressure and shine in an environment where you are working on multiple complex and time-sensitive initiatives.
- 3+ years soliciting and defining requirements from key stakeholders to map JIRA, Jira Service Desk and Confluence workflows and administration. Experience migrating Atlassian Systems, merging and consolidating systems including designing complex customer workflows, schemes, agile boards, JQL filters and dashboards. Scrum Master or project management certification and experience would be an asset.
- Significant experience leading or coordinating organization and enterprise level transformation initiatives. You have expertise coaching stakeholders in crafting technology plans, processing landscape, and driving solution strategies. You have two or more Atlassian certifications.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and an aptitude for developing relationships at executive, engineering and operational levels in client organizations. You ask probing questions with confidence and have a knack for translating functional requirements into actionable technical specifications.
- Ability to positively impact and influence the work of a project team and integrate easily with client teams (on site when necessary and possible). The experience, perspective and maturity to establish credibility as, trusted advisor. Ability to recognize and adapt to every client's needs.
- You thrive on developing solutions to open-ended business problems. You can work within a team and independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Play an integral role using your expertise towards the development of high-quality solutions based on the Atlassian stack. Consult with clients Fortune 500 client to solve functional issues with adapting and configuring Atlassian tools, including JIRA, Jira Service Desk and Confluence and complementary 3rd party products.
- Deliver high-quality experiences for global clients. Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally to provide strategic insight into defining and improving service or solution features.
- xpand the scope and depth of your technical expertise by obtaining professional certification in AWS, Atlassian, and other tools to help build your credibility as subject matter expert
We’re at a pivot point in our growth as a company and the growing demand from existing and new clients to make the most of our platform puts this role in the spotlight. Joining us now will provide an intermediate level person with the right skills and customer oriented to take their game up a level by working with the caliber of clients we have. You will have the support of a leadership team that listens and an organization that has a reputation as a trusted vendor with strategic partnerships with the leaders in this field.
We are equally passionate about our clients and the people who make up our teams who serve them. Role descriptions do not constrain our teams. We empower people to be pragmatic and solve problems with the autonomy to make decisions that will drive success for our clients.
We work hard to stay connected and relay our appreciation for our people. With a wellness allowance, lunch-and-learn demo opportunities, and (remote) social gatherings, this is a place that prioritizes the need for balancing career development, physical well-being, and mental health.
iTMethods is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.