At iTMethods, our mission is to provide the leading integrated DevOps SaaS Platform that enables companies to compete by securely delivering software faster and with higher quality.
Our DevOps SaaS Platform provides a flexible and integrated toolchain that allows development teams to focus on building software without having to maintain an ever-evolving set of DevOps tools and capabilities. The platform automates access to industry leading applications from Atlassian, CloudBees Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Sonatype, JFrog, SonarQube and many more. It delivers enterprise security, hybrid integration, reliability, scalability and a host of platform add-ons that streamline the on-boarding of users and teams across the enterprise.
Today leading companies in many industries including finance, software, media, retail and others rely on iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform and expertise for providing the best in DevOps and Cloud automation, applications services and management. Over the years we’ve won numerous awards, passed audit and certifications and gained the trust of our valued customers and partners worldwide.
We are very proud of our values, culture and our people. Our values are time tested and inform all our decisions. Our culture is focused on customers above everything. They are our most important priority and they help us shape our platform and improve customer experiences.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, we are adding a Sales Operations Specialist to our team. In this role, you will be central to our growth as an organization as you will enable each closed-won deal with your pre-sales and sales support activities. You will make a name for yourself in the tech industry through the strong relationships you will build with our tech partners who include Atlassian, Cloudbees, Jenkins, and many more. As our next Sales Operations Specialist, you will stay one step ahead of DevOps trends; leveraging your technical knowledge to continue to deliver value to our clients.
What’s in it for you
- Exposure. As our Sales Operations Specialist, you will collaborate with teams in finance, marketing, and software development; having your work touch every part of our organization. In this role, you will learn the business inside and out, becoming a subject matter expert on our DevOps SaaS platform and enterprise-level customers.
- Growth. Joining iTMethods now is your chance to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing tech company. As we continue to grow and expand, opportunities with us are yours for the taking; whether you aspire to be a Customer Success Manager, Team Lead, or Sales Executive there’s room for you to grow here.
- Facilitate the preparation of pre-sales activities including customer proposals, presentation decks, and any other supporting documents needed to close deals.
- Foster positive partner and supplier relationships to drive out quotes for licensing and services as well as to mature our License Management processes.
- Own order management and procurement; promptly triggering downstream processes such as finance and accounting, professional services initiative, and managed services readiness.
- Support the sales team with calendar management, meeting notes, and interview scheduling. You will ensure sales process documents such as non-disclosure agreements, master service agreements, and statements of work are complete and up to date.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and sales reporting data including pipeline conversion rates, totalfunnel, and lead sources.
What you bring
- The experience. You have a post-secondary degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or Communications. You have 5+ years of professional experience in sales operations; ideally at a small technology company or an IT distribution organization. Experience with order management and procurement processes are considered assets.
- Technical expertise. You are an MS Office expert who navigates Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with ease. Ideally, you have been exposed to collaboration tools such as Jira, Slack, Salesforce, and Confluence or similar in the past. Even better if you have experience using the above.
- The communication skills. You are an excellent communicator who can convey their ideas to an array of stakeholders in a clear, concise manner. You like being part of a team but also excel when working autonomously.
- Drive. You’re a proactive individual who takes the initiative to solve problems as soon as you spot them. You pay attention to detail and are constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
Apply here or learn more on our website, Medium or LinkedIn.
iTMethods is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.