At iTMethods, our mission is to provide the leading integrated DevOps SaaS Platform that enables companies to compete by securely delivering software faster and with higher quality.
Our DevOps SaaS Platform provides a flexible and integrated toolchain that allows development teams to focus on building software without having to maintain an ever-evolving set of DevOps tools and capabilities. The platform automates access to industry-leading applications from Atlassian, CloudBees Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Sonatype, JFrog, SonarQube and many more. It delivers enterprise security, hybrid integration, reliability, scalability and a host of platform add-ons that streamline the onboarding of users and teams across the enterprise.
Today leading companies in many industries including finance, software, media, retail and others rely on iTMethods’ DevOps SaaS Platform and expertise for providing the best in DevOps and Cloud automation, applications services and management. Over the years, we’ve won numerous awards, passed audit and certifications and gained the trust of our valued customers and partners worldwide.
We are very proud of our values, culture and our people. Our values are time tested and inform all our decisions. Our culture is focused on customers above everything. They are our most important priority and they help us shape our platform and improve customer experiences.
Reporting to the Director of Platform Services, we are adding a Reporting Analyst to our team. In this role, you will dig deep into service-level metrics to provide our enterprise-level customers with insights on cloud cost optimization, platform reliability, continuity in service, and project progress. As our next Reporting Analyst, you will have the opportunity to establish our reporting cadences and will be given the autonomy to build out data-driven business processes.
What’s in it for you
- Exposure. As our Reporting Analyst, you will collaborate with teams across the organization in sales, finance, and marketing; having your work touch every part of the organization. In this role, you will learn the business inside and out, becoming a subject matter expert on our DevOps SaaS platform, service-level metrics, and enterprise-level customers.
- Growth. Joining iTMethods now is your chance to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing tech company. As we continue to grow and expand, opportunities with us are yours for the taking; whether you aspire to be a Customer Success Manager, Sales Lead, or Data Analyst there’s room for you to grow here.
- Gather, input, and analyze data to create customer reports on:
- Incident management
- Project status
- Problem management
- Cloud cost optimization
- Change management.
- Track the currency of application versions and monitor the status of patch management across client installations.
- Prepare client-facing reports on service delivery management across the enterprise.
- Develop customer service reporting cadences and data management processes; looking for and driving continuous improvements wherever possible.
- Track prospective customer renewals as well as the technology onboarding activities related to hardware and software procurement for our internal team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet ad-hoc client requests and facilitate audits.
What you bring
- The experience. You have a post-secondary degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or Communications. You have 2+ years of client-facing professional experience in customer service and/or service management.
- Technical expertise. You are an MS Office expert who navigates Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with ease. Ideally, you have been exposed to incident/problem/change management in the past and are familiar with business intelligence tools.
- Organizational skills. You are a detail-oriented individual who easily prioritizes tasks and has the ability to manage multiple deadlines. You pay attention to the finishing touches and are keen to jump into projects whenever you’re needed.
- Relationship-building expertise. You are an excellent communicator who can convey their ideas to an array of stakeholders in a clear, concise manner. You enjoy working with people and nurture business relationships with professionalism.
Apply here or learn more on our website, Medium or LinkedIn.
iTMethods is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.